Website Support And Maintenance
Regardless of the size of your business once your website is built and working, website support and maintenance is the key to continual success.
To be able to maintain and improve search engine rankings, maintain and increase the volume of traffic coming to your website and keep up to date with software updates your business needs website support and maintenance.
What We Mean By Website Support And Maintenance
Some companies will only do SEO. Other companies will only focus on web design. Others only do hosting. Our aim is to provide you with all the services you need so that you can focus on running your business. Of course it’s up to you which of our services you choose to use. These are the services we can provide you:
- Website hosting and domain name registration. This is completely optional, we can also build your website using an existing domain name and your existing hosting.
- Updates. We use WordPress, the most popular content management system (CMS) in the world to create beautiful websites. This means that there are core updates, theme updates and plugin updates that need to be processed as they become available. After each update we ensure your website is working properly because each time there is the potential for something to go wrong.
- Security. A poorly maintained website is an easy target for a hacker. We can set up and monitor your website to ensure it’s secure.
- Backups. Daily backups are essential. If something goes wrong you want to be able to restore your website from a very recent backup so that everything on your website is up to date.
- Content updates. Wether it’s a blog post, a new product or service or a testimonial that needs to be added, WordPress allows us to do this quickly. Search engines like to see fresh content and this is an important part of SEO
- SEO. Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is about getting the highest possible organic search engine ranking when someone searches for your product or service. For a complete explanation of SEO click here
- Google Analytics Reports. We can send you a weekly report showing key performance indicators (KPI’s) for your website
- Design changes. There may be some aspect of your website that needs improving or changing. After a certain amount of time your website may start to look old and need an update.
Why Choose Us For Your Website Support And Maintenance?
If something is not working on your website it will need to be fixed. If your website looks old it will need to be updated. You can choose to do your own website support and maintenance but do you love it? We do. We treat your website like we do ours because we know that when your website is working well so will your relationship with us.
We want to be your one stop shop for all your website support and maintenance needs. We know that when we take care of our customers, our customers can focus on their business. We can provide you with ongoing website support and maintenance in an affordable, reliable and professional manner.
Getting started is easy, just call for a free consultation on 0407 395 214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org